hotspot over SD-WAN
This design leverages on our SD-WAN device (HSA-500) to extend its Wi-Fi capability to offer staff or guest WiFi.
The HSA-500 comes with full suit of SD-WAN features, including Multi-WAN connectivity support, load balancing, VPN bonding, optional Dual LTE SIM, dynamic routing etc, at the same time it comes with 802.11ac wave 2 Wi-Fi capability with built-in hotspot access controller, capable of redirecting guest Wi-Fi users to external captive portal for authentication.
HSA-500 is an ideal all-in-one device for multi-purposes at retail outlets, particularly scalable for large distributed deployments with central config management and monitoring capabilities.
- Retail outlets
- F&B chains
- Redundant WAN with bonding (active/active, or active/standby)
- Multiple LAN ports for local terminals (eg. POS, IPT, PC, etc).
- Secure VPN tunnel as alternative to traditional MPLS
- Integrated Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac for guest WiFi and monetization
- Social media integration to capture guest profiles
- CRM/POS integration for premium Wi-Fi
- WiFi user data analytics and database collection
- Landing page and in-session ads streaming
- POS traffic will route through VPN tunnel
- Guest Wi-Fi traffic will local breakout
- Stateful firewall inspection for perimeter security protection
- Integration with mfusion for central management and monitoring