recovery: HSA keeps rebooting
Sometimes, when HSA runs dual or multiple SSLVPN tunnels, there'll be resource conflicts because each tunnel is a virtual interface and needs system resources, and this conflict may cause system crash (the latest HSA version has fixed this). Another possibility to cause HSA go into rebooting loops is the corruption of VPN profiles.
Console to your HSA, power off and on again:
1. before you see console output below, quickly login with support and go into enable mode.
[ 56.800622] option 3-1.4:1.4: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected
[ 56.806480] usb 3-1.4: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB9
2. write erase, reboot, it should boot up normally, (hopefully can still connect to LTE, else connect WAN port to a DHCP network to get Internet).
3. upgraded to latest version, reboot
4. add below commands to allow mfusion to push config (only if you're hosting your own mfusion)
ip host portal.ransnet.com <your-mfusion-ip>
5. push config from mfusion, wait for it to finish and auto reboot