RansNet support packages
At RansNet, we take a simple, streamlined approach to meet your organization’s service and support needs:
- Hardware Warranty. Hardware warranty provides basic carry-in faulty hardware RMA, software updates, new feature upgrades, as well as mfusion subscription. This is designed to mPower solution partners who focus on wi-fi/hotspot and managed infra monitoring solutions, possess in-house technical competency on RansNet products, and are capable of supporting end customers directly.
- mCare Support. This package is designed to mpower partners who focus on recommending and fulfilling the right solutions to end customers. You rely on RansNet to provide advanced technical support to your critical customers so that you can offload internal resources and focus on driving the business to maximize customer satisfaction. This is also ideal for new partners who need to support critical customers while taking time to build up internal expertise.
Partners simply choose the level of service your business requires.
Starter Hardware Warranty service Components (FREE for 1st year)
- Carry in hardware RMA for faulty hardware
- Eligibility for new version firmware updates/upgrades
- Free access to mfusion cloud for self monitoring on device status, link utilization, and reporting/alerting
- FREE, for 1st year as part of hardware purchase
Extended Hardware Warranty service Components (purchase for 2nd year onwards)
- Same as starter hardware warranty scopes
- Purchasable for 2nd year onwards
mCare support - Service Components (mCare and mCare+)
- SLA: standard mCare response is 8x5 (NBD). mCare+ is 24x7x4
- The overall scopes for mCare and mCare+ are the same (other than SLA differences)
- real-time device/link status and utilization monitoring, fault & threshold alerting, scheduled historical reporting
- incident management and escalation. unlimited remote troubleshooting and diagnosis, for in-scope devices
- configuration management, change request management, for changes within current templates. Major customization or network reconfiguration changes are chargeable based on new efforts required.
- unlimited phone and email support, for in-scope devices
- Onsite troubleshooting or faulty hardware replacement
- firmware updates (if required for new features or security patches)
- Level 3 product support
- mCare purchase (if required) should start from 1st year onwards
- mCare can only be purchased with a valid warranty status (hardware must be under either starter or extended hardware warranty)
Pricing of Extended hardware warranty and mCare are available in Partner RRP Pricebook.
An SLA support contact matrix will be provided once signing up of mCare. Response to SLA upon Incident Call/Email received:
Service level definitions:
Severity 1: Incident or problem causing total loss of service to any user or applications, example hang or application processes cannot start.
Severity 2: Incident or problem causing partial loss of service to any user or applications, example misconfigurations or new service provisioning.
Severity 3: Any inquiry or issue that has no incident, including general troubleshooting, configuration changes requests and/or updates
New contract starts from the day of box activation. Renewal starts from last date of contract expiry. Both mCare and Extended Warranty contracts should be renewed immediately upon expiry.